- Contest fabric is $3.00 for a 10 inch square. If you participate, next years fabric is free.
- Contest fabric is available at the Council Library or call Sally at 208-253-4617.
- Make a quilt block incorporating the pictured challenge fabric.
- Your block should be 12 1/2 inches square, unfinished.
- Each block entered must explain how it fits the “Grandma's Kitchen” theme.
- Winners are determined by Viewer’s Choice voting.
- The winner receives up to 12 of the entered blocks. Any extra blocks (up to 12 blocks) remaining will be given to 2nd place winners.
- Mail your block to arrive NLT June 17, 2019 to Block Challenge, PO Box 238, Council, Idaho 83612
- Hand deliver to Council Quilt Show on June 15, 16, or 17, 2019 at Council Elementary School, 202 Michigan Street, multi-purpose room